*** ART SUPPLIES *** PLEASE note, as Amazon is super busy and often backordered,
I have also supplied links to my favorite art store: Blick Art Supply (see below)
List of supplies needed:
1. Something to paint on: Canvas, Wood, Slate, Poster Paper, Cardboard etc.
(Recommended size 8x10 or larger)
2. Brushes: One large (3/4"-1" wide), One medium (round tip) and One small
(a fine line brush for details)
3. Acrylic Paint: Required: White, Red, Cobalt Blue, Yellow, Black, Burnt Umber (a dirt brown)
Optional Colors: Violet, Green, Orange, Ultrmarine Blue, Raw Sienna (Redish Brown)
4. Palette: A smooth surface to mix paint (paper plate, or glass of old picture frame)
5. Cup of water: To wash brushes
6. Napkin or paper towels, or old tshirt/towel to dry brushes off
7. Hair Dryer to dry the painting faster (optional)
RETAILER OPTION #1
Sip Fun is a registered Amazon.com Affiliate
Sip Fun is a registered Blick Art Materials Affiliate
all Amazon Art Suppies
Click the link:
Drawing & Art Supplies
Basic Set - Larger 75ml
Best Value - Assorted Sizes
9x12 Pad of 10 sheets
|Complete Starter Kit
(Paint quantity is only
enough for 1 or 2 small paintings)
IN PERSON CLASSES
| Join us for ...
Virtual On-line Parties, Home Parties, FUNdraisers,
Girls Night Out, Date Nite, Bar/Bat
Church Groups, Birthdays,
Book Club Event, Bachelorette
Party, Bridal Shower,
Baby Shower, Mom-Daughter
Outing, Family Day,
Team Building Workshops, Reunions, Office Parties,
Outings, JUST FOR FUN!
your painting as a home made gift,
or give the gift of art with our Gift Certificates!
|How it works ...
Pick a date and a painting from the calendar below that fits
2. Register online or call the studio at (413)
889-1880 to reserve your seat
(don't forget to bring a friend)
Show up early, enjoy a beverage and food,
then get ready to have a
creative and fun evening!
Want to host your own event?
Click below to provide information
or call the office to schedule a date and time.
An Event Coordinator will be available to help plan Event.
Paint Sip Fun provides: Artist(s)/staff to host and
provide step-by-step instructions, art
set up and clean up.